Snake bite
 Snakes from cold-blooded reptiles that are not active in the winter are in their holes and warm places throughout the winter and this activity is known as winter pits.
Snakes live in almost all environments, and sometimes live close to humans in rural homes and major cities, snakes attack humans in self-defense rarely cause snake bites to die, even if the snakes are poisonous. Most deaths occur due to allergies, weak immune systems, or delays in receiving medical care.
There are approximately 2,500 species of snakes, 15% are considered toxic and dangerous to humans. The toxic dose varies from one snake to another, but about 20% of snake bites are dry and there is no toxic substance.
Snake venom is a complex combination of proteins, the toxin is often not affected by changes in temperature, drought or medication.
The poison affects the nervous system of humans, the circulatory system and the heart, and the intensity of its impact on each of these devices depending on the type of snake. In most cases, the poisonous snake bites do not appear to be poisonous.
However, sometimes the poisonous snake bite leaves two small holes and the light will not light up.
However, if the snake is nontoxic, the blue color does not appear because the bite of non-poisonous snakes leaves teeth. There is a blue color.